Softball BC Important Dates (Roster Changes)
Important registration dates for both Minor and & Women’s Teams
- Last day for A classified teams to be uploaded and confirmed by Registrars.
- Any Changes (additions or deletions) after May 1st can only be submitted and approved by your Minor District Coordinator.
- No Changes can be made after June 1st except with the approval of the Minor Director, and only under extraordinary circumstances.
- The deadline for B teams to be uploaded and confirmed by Registrars.
- The deadline for C teams to be uploaded and marked confirmed by Registrars.
- Additions or deletions for B or C teams can only be made by Minor Coordinators
- Changes to rosters after June 5th can only be approved by Minor Director (Softball BC)
- Last day for teams to be uploaded and confirmed by your registrar.
- Any changes (additions or deletions) after this date can only be submitted and approved by your Men's and Women's District Coordinator
After this date all changes require the approval of the Men's and Women's Director (Softball BC) and will only be considered under extraordinary circumstances.
Softball BC Approved Roster(s)
Rosters that are submitted for approval are used to create the CASA - Softball BC Approved Roster(s)
- Required for District Playdown(s)
- Required for Provincials should you be invited
If you require a copy of your Approved Roster for a Softball BC Sanctioned Event - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates noted above are current for the 2023 season.