Are you interested in Volunteering for the Association?
Volunteering provides an excellent opportunity to get involved and give back to the community. Volunteers are not only import to the Fastpitch Association, they are integral.
Every year we have a need to fill a variety of spots, including:
- Tryout Registration Staff
- Field Clean-up Crew(s)
- Concession Staff
- Opening Day Volunteers
- Picture Day Volunteers
- No specific knowledge of softball is required, just a willingness to show up and have fun.
- All training is provided when you show up to perform your task. Some positions like coaching may require you to take training.
Flexible Time Commitment
- Although the Association is active all year round, the majority of the volunteer effort is required during the softball season from April to June.
For questions about volunteering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To See the Current Open Volunteer Sign up Slots please click the button below:
Volunteer Hours Requirement
Four (4) Hours per Family
Beginning with the 2024 Season Registration, your Volunteer and Uniform Deposits will be set-up when you Register in the Ramp Registration system.
- Those volunteering for the Executive or Coaching will not be required to fulfill the required 4 hours per family volunteer requirement for the Season.
Team Volunteer Duties
- Field Set-Up and Take Down
- Many other things that need to be done for events / practices and game play
Are needed to be done by all families on an equal basis. The time spent doing the Team Volunteer Duties does not count towards the Volunteer hours required by the Association.